My Photo
Name:
Location: Bandung, West Java, Indonesia

Thursday, October 11, 2007

-- Black is Enough --

Even though I'm blind, but my heart can see
Even though I'm deaf, but my feelings can hear
Even though I'm mute, but my thoughts can talk

Black is enough, for now

I don't want to see, because it will blinded heart
I don't want to hear, because it will kill my feelings
I don't want to talk, because it will crushed my thoughts

Black is enough, for now

To see what I'm not supposed to see? I don't want to be like that!
Look around! And tell me what you can see, Because I'm blind
I am blind.

Do you think black is enough? For now, it is

Hey, don't whisper to me! I can't hear it!
Just tell me what you feel, with act, with feelings
And tell me what you hear, because I don't want to hear

Black is enough. It is, at least for now

Tell me. Tell me with your mind.
Tell me who you are.
Tell me who I am.
Tell me who they are.
Tell me what they are doing
And what are we supposed to do.
Tell me, and tell them.

Because, I don't want to talk,
I'm too afraid.

Do you still think black isn't enough? You want more?
It's up to you
But black is always enough,
For me

....

Black.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home